I spent some time this morning installing a few solar system parts in the little Bronco pop up. I put the solar controller where I'm going to mount it but then I took it down so I could install some wires so I didn't get a picture while it was mounted on the wall.
I was going to mount it in the cubby with the batteries but I found out there wasn't as much empty space in there as I had thought, and if I put it where I wanted I don't think there would be as much air circulation as the solar controller needs to stay cool. So I ended up putting it kind of under what passes for a sofa, it's hard to explain but I'll take a picture when I mount it again.
I decided where I wanted to bring the wires into the camper from the solar panels and drilled a teeny tiny hole from the inside out to see if I was going to end up in the right place on the roof. I have found it best in situations like this to drill a very small exploratory hole before drilling the real thing in what may be the wrong place.
I mounted the Bluetooth gadget that came with the Renogy kit next to the solar controller. This gadget is supposed to use an app on my phone to tell me what's going on with the solar controller, Amps coming in, Amps going out, and other interesting things like that so you can mount the controller anywhere you want without worrying about seeing the digital readout on it and just get the information off your phone.
It got up to 80° today so I stopped work early on account of the heat. But since I did such a good job I gave myself the rest of the day off with pay, because that's the kind of boss I am.
I can't make up my mind if this Iris looks like a Billy goat or a Calf, staring at me.